Guiding Innovation to be Market Ready
It takes more than a great idea to make it to market successfully. It takes a plan, a team, money … and it takes know-how. Statistically, most new ventures fail, and not because they are bad ideas. Often, a lack of entrepreneurial skills and experience makes the critical difference.
The CanadianInnovation Centre has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators with the commercialization process. We understand the process of taking new product to market. We know the many pitfalls along the way, and more valuable still, we know how they can be avoided. The Canadian Innovation Centre has the services, tools and resources that can help you move your venture along the commercialization path.
Here’s how to start:
- Visit The 8 Biggest Hurdles for Entrepreneurs and Innovators to learn how to determine if there are critical gaps threatening the success of your venture
- Checkout the Commercialization Roadmap to learn about the portfolio of Canadian Innovation Centre services that can help you move along the path to market launch
- Explore the Learning Centre to see the wide range of education programs and materials that can help you equip yourself for the challenges ahead
- Learn about the practical Tools and guides that can help you develop your venture
- Join our Innovation Community to meet other entrepreneurs and stay up on the latest developments
Be sure to check out our most popular services:
Critical Factors Assessment - an assessment of your venture identifying strengths and weaknesses (and how to fix them)
Market Evaluation Validation - an examination of your target market and recommendations to maximize success
Innovators Assistance Program - a mentoring service for entrepreneurs and innovators
Or Contact us now to get started on your path to venture success.
If you are an intrapreneur within a corporation (as opposed to an entrepreneur launching a new venture) and you are looking to launch new products, these resources apply to you as well. Contact us to see how we can help. Also, be sure to check out our services for Corporate Innovators to learn how to harness the power of innovation in your company.